- This Competition is open to any Anglia Ruskin University (“ARU”) student who downloads the SafeZone app before 00.01 on 1 November 2019 (“the Competitor”).
- The winner of the Competition will be announced on 8 November 2019.
- All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Downloading the app will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All Competitors must be over the age of 16 years. Entries made by persons under the age of 16 will not be valid and will be excluded from the Competition.
- One entry per person.
- The prize in the Competition is 1 x iPad.
- Late or incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted and will be removed. No responsibility can be accepted for downloads that have not been completed before 00.01 on 1 November 2019.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is not a cash alternative.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of ARU, and accordingly ARU may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the Competitor agrees that no liability shall attach to ARU as a result thereof.
- Prize can only be sent to a UK/EU postal address.
- If the winner is unable to pick up the prize in person it will be sent in the post, by recorded delivery, and the competitor is solely responsible for ensuring that they provide ARU with the correct postal address and contact information.
- ARU reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award any prize to another entrant in the event that:
- ARU has reasonable grounds for believing that a Competitor has contravened any term or condition of entry;
- The winner fails to respond to the email sent by ARU informing him/her of the result of the competition within 14 days of the message being sent. If a response is not received within the 14 days the offer of a prize will be withdrawn with immediate effect and a new winner will be selected.
- ARU shall not be liable for any delay in performing wholly or partially any of its obligations to the winner and/or any guests under these terms and conditions if the delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions however so ever caused.
- This Competition is not endorsed by CriticalArc any other third party.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
ARU reserves the right to amend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
ARU Data Protection Officer: can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights – You have the following rights for your personal data: to withdraw consent at any time, to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office Helpline 0303 123 1113 or www.ico.org.uk ; you may request a copy of your data from us; to request us to cease processing if you suffer damage or distress; to correct the data; to request us to erase your data; to restrict our data processing activities; request us to stop any direct marketing activities to you.