Terms and Conditions of the Twitter giveaway
Closes Wednesday 13 December.
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 16.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All Competitors must be over the age of 16 years. Entries made by persons under the age of 16 will not be valid and will be excluded from the competition.
- One entry per person.
- The winner must provide the details requested by ARU which may include their name, date of birth, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address. This information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Entries should be submitted by uploading a festive photo of themselves, campus or the campus cities: Cambridge, Chelmsford, Peterborough or London on Twitter or Facebook tagging @AngliaRuskin.
- All Competitors are also bound by Twitter and Instagram’s rules.
- You must have a Twitter or Facebook account in order to enter this competition.
- There will be three winners chosen completely at random.
- The main prizes are 3 Anglia Ruskin Students’ Union Christmas hoodies and three soft plush rhinos.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted and will be removed. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of ARU and accordingly ARU may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to ARU as a result thereof.
- Prizes can be sent to a UK/EU or inernational address.
- Prizes will be sent in the post and the competitor is solely responsible for ensuring that they provide ARU with the correct postal address and contact information.
- ARU reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award the prize to another entrant in the event that:
a. ARU has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry;
b. The winner doesn’t respond to the email sent by ARU within 14 days of the message being sent. If a response is not received within the 14 days the offer will be withdrawn with immediate effect and a new winner will be selected.
- ARU shall not be liable for any delay in performing wholly or partially any of its obligations to the winner and/or any guests under these terms and conditions if the delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions however so ever caused.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on ARU’s social media channels.
- By entering into this competition, the Competitors give permission for ARU to use their photo for up to 3 years for marketing purposes.
- ARU reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.