IMPROVE YOUR ACADEMIC WRITING
A free, confidential service to help you improve your writing skills
Students of any discipline, at any level of study (from 1st year to postgraduate) – and staff – are welcome to book a session.
Royal Literary Fund Writing Fellows are professional, published authors whose role is to help you strengthen your writing.
Sign up for a one-to-one tutorial to help you:
- Plan your study time
- Focus your reading for essay, dissertation or thesis writing
- Express your ideas more clearly
- Answer grammar and punctuation questions
- Discover reading to improve your writing and editing skills
- Increase your writing skills with the aim of improving your grades
- Improve academic writing – essays, reports, theses, dissertations, book chapters
Please note that RLF Writing Fellows do not undertake proofreading or EAP tuition.
YOUR RLF FELLOWS AT ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY
Up to 50 minutes per session, from 9am-4pm. Appointments available during ARU term time only: every week during trimester 1 & 2, with limited availability during trimester 3. BOOKING A TUTORIAL: All tutorials take place online. Email to book an appointment:
email@example.com AVAILABLE TUESDAYS & WEDNESDAYS
firstname.lastname@example.org AVAILABLE THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS